Physical: Opens the neck, back, shoulders, and hamstrings
Rx for: Insomnia
1. Lie flat on your back with knees bent, feet flat on the floor, legs together; arms are stretched alongside the body, palms press into the floor.
2. Bring knees in toward chest
3. Extend your legs back over your head so the balls of the feet come to the floor behind you.
4. Clasp the hands together in front of you and straighten arms along the floor.
5. Hold for 3 to 5 breaths.
6. Bend the knees, placing the right knee next to the right ear and the left knee next to the left ear.
7. Release the hands and sweep them out and up, so hands rest next to the feet, palms up.
8. Hold for 3 to 5 breaths.
9. Slowly roll the shoulders and back down to the mat, one vertebra at a time, until hips and feet come back to the floor in their original position (this time arms are overhead).